Welcome to Level 3 of the Vagabond On-Camera program! After crushing levels 1 and 2, you’re ready for this “TV/Film Master Class.” You’ll depart this class refreshed, recharged, and ready for the Chicago TV industry.
Over this 6-week adventure, you’ll explore:
- As close to an on-set experience as you can have without actually booking the gig
- Exploring rehearsal, wide, medium and close up shots
- The Do’s and Don’ts of working professionally on a set
- Advanced auditioning technique (including script analysis, bringing scenes to life, placement & continuity)
- Varying up styles for auditions (30 minute comedy vs 60 minute drama, Film vs. TV vs Indie)
- Pilot auditions
- Creating your character for recurring roles
- The tools that you’ll need to handle anything working on a TV show might throw at you
PREREQUISITE: ON CAMERA LEVELS 1 and 2 or INSTRUCTOR APPROVAL. IF YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN LEVELS 1 and 2 PLEASE SUBMIT A HEADSHOT/RESUME TO INFO@VAGABONDSCHOOL.COM FOR INSTRUCTOR APPROVAL.
Proof of vaccination is required for all in-person classes. You will be required to upload an image at checkout in order to complete registration. For more information regarding this policy please visit our POLICY PAGE . Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Vagabond also reserves the right to pivot to exclusively online participation at any time to ensure the safety of our staff, teachers and students.
**A note on our waitlists: If a class is sold out, we HIGHLY recommend you join the waitlist. Folks on the waitlist get in all the time to classes. Additionally, if we have the demand, we might open up additional sections of a class and the waitlist always gets first dibs on those. Waitlists work!
4001 N Ravenswood Ave, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60613