- Private use of our entire facility for 2 hours
- 15 kids (additional kids $10 each up to 25 kids maximum)
- 90 minutes of private open play and 30 minute pizza party
- Themed party goods selected from our list themes
- Latex balloons in coordinating colors
- Large balloon garland in cafe entrance
- Customized play dough party favors in matching party theme
- Photographer to capture family photos, party photos, and cake cutting.
Edited photos provided via email in an online gallery 48 hours after event.
- Pizza and juice boxes or mini bottled water for kids
- Unlimited brewed coffee and tea for adults
Headcount:15 (Can request additional headcount)
The Village Play Cafe, 17 Watchung Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
If your date and time is available, you will receive an email request for a $150.00 deposit, which secures your party date and time. The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable and is applied to your final balance on the day of the party.
Deposit requests are valid for 48 hours; if no deposit is paid during that time, the date and time requested will be released to other customers.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
Party cancellations and requests to change a party date and time after 24 hours of booking may incur an additional charge.
Party theme/colors must be confirmed with The Village Play Cafe one week prior to the party date. If no theme is confirmed by that time, gender neutral birthday party goods and balloons will be provided. We do not allow third-party professional decorators. Any deliveries from outside vendors must be approved by The Village Play Cafe before your event. Final guest headcount must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the party. Parties using more than one theme will be subject to a $75 fee per additional theme.
Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages:
You may provide your own food and non-alcoholic beverages for the party. If you choose to do so, this does not change the price of your package. The Village Play Café is not responsible for the quality and/or safety of any food and beverages not provided by The Village Play Café.
• The Village Play Café is a peanut free facility.
• The Village Play Café has a refrigerator and small freezer available for your items. It is accessible 30 minutes prior to your start time and must be cleared immediately following your party.
• Food deliveries should arrive within the 30 minutes of your setup time. If food arrives late, the party time will not be able to adjust accordingly.
• At the conclusion of your event, all food and beverages brought in from off-site must be removed from The Village Play Café.
Every child attending the party must have a waiver and release signed by their parent/guardian prior to or upon arrival to the party. Additionally, by paying the $150.00 deposit, you (defined as “Client”) agree to the following policies.
• Hazardous Material – Client agrees not to bring on to the premises any material, substance, equipment or object which is likely to endanger the life of or cause bodily injury to any person or property or which is likely to constitute a hazard.
• Conduct – The conduct of all event participants while on The Village Play Café property shall be the responsibility of the Client. Client also accepts all responsibility for any injury to person(s) or property, or loss of or damage to the property or theft of personal property during the party period or resulting there from.
• Smoking – Smoking is prohibited inside The Village Play Café.
• Parking – A complimentary self-park parking lot is available. Valet parking may be available depending on the day.
• Public Relations – All printed materials, media announcements and other public relations communications relating to the event is subject to the approval of The Village Play Café before they are in the final printing or distribution stages.
• Lost or Damaged Personal Property – The Village Play Café assumes no responsibility for the damage or loss of any articles left on The Village Play Café property prior to, during, or following the event.
• Damaged The Village Play Café Property – The client will be responsible for any damage to The Village Play Café property and will be responsible for any/all damages.
Interested in this party package?
Create an account or log in to submit a party request