The Main Street package includes:
- 1 party host
- Choice of 60 minutes of open play with general public or a 20 minute craft in private party room plus 40 minutes of open play with general public. Craft incurs additional cost of $5/child.
- 30 minute pizza party in private room
- Non-themed paper party goods in a color of your choice (can be upgraded to themed paper party goods)
- Pizza and organic juice boxes for participating children
Headcount:10 (Can request additional headcount)
The Village Play Cafe, 17 Watchung Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
Poland Spring bottled water +$0.50
Additional 30 minutes (when available) +$50
Balloons (1 Dozen) +$18
Fresh fruit bowl (serves 10 children) +$14
Entertainment: 30 minute character visit + choice of 30 minute balloon artist or 30 minute face painting +$185
Unlimited brewed coffee and tea (Main Street Package only) +$20
Adult pizza - large cheese (includes tax and delivery fee) +$15
Adult pizza - large specialty (includes tax and delivery fee) +$20
If your date and time is available, you will receive an email request for a $150.00 deposit, which secures your party date and time. The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable and is applied to your final balance on the day of the party.
Deposit requests are valid for 48 hours; if no deposit is paid during that time, the date and time requested will be released to other customers.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
Party cancellations and requests to change a party date and time after 24 hours of booking may incur an additional charge of up to $250.
$10 per each additional child. Maximum 15 children.
You may bring your own decorations and set them up 30-minutes prior to the start of the party. Final guest headcount must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the party.
Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages:
You may provide your own food and non-alcoholic beverages for the party. If you choose to do so, this does not change the price of your package. The Village Play Café is not responsible for the quality and/or safety of any food and beverages not provided by The Village Play Café.
• The Village Play Café is a peanut free facility.
• The Village Play Café has a refrigerator and small freezer available for your items. It is accessible 30 minutes prior to your start time and must be cleared immediately following your party.
• Food deliveries should arrive within the 30 minutes of your setup time. If food arrives late, the party time will not be able to adjust accordingly.
• At the conclusion of your event, all food and beverages brought in from off-site must be removed from The Village Play Café.
Every child attending the party must have a waiver and release signed by their parent/guardian prior to or upon arrival to the party. Additionally, by paying the $150.00 deposit, you (defined as “Client”) agree to the following policies.
• Hazardous Material – Client agrees not to bring on to the premises any material, substance, equipment or object which is likely to endanger the life of or cause bodily injury to any person or property or which is likely to constitute a hazard.
• Conduct – The conduct of all event participants while on The Village Play Café property shall be the responsibility of the Client. Client also accepts all responsibility for any injury to person(s) or property, or loss of or damage to the property or theft of personal property during the party period or resulting there from.
• Smoking – Smoking is prohibited inside The Village Play Café.
• Parking – A complimentary self-park parking lot is available. Valet parking may be available depending on the day.
• Public Relations – All printed materials, media announcements and other public relations communications relating to the event is subject to the approval of The Village Play Café before they are in the final printing or distribution stages.
• Lost or Damaged Personal Property – The Village Play Café assumes no responsibility for the damage or loss of any articles left on The Village Play Café property prior to, during, or following the event.
• Damaged The Village Play Café Property – The client will be responsible for any damage to The Village Play Café property and will be responsible for any/all damages.
Interested in this party package?
Create an account or log in to submit a party request