July 18, 2022
🆕 New Features:
- We built a new feature that lets you edit the capacity of a single instance (a day) of a scheduled activity right from the roster, without changing the capacity for any other days! Learn more
- We also now have the ability to send you a Sawyer subscription receipt automatically. Ask our support team to enable this feature for your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
⬆ Feature Updates:
- We added a pencil icon that lets you navigate directly to the Pricing or Add-ons pages of a scheduled activity (from the Semesters and Camps pages) without clicking through the previous pages.
- We also added cancellations (when you cancel a booking) and rebookings (when you add a student back to the booked list from the cancelled tab on a roster) to the transfer audit history timeline. Learn More
- And we updated the Semester/Camp creation modal to make schedule building easier.
🐛 Bug Fix:
- We fixed a bug that didn’t allow spaces in instructors’ first names.